Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Love is in the hair...





















Wedding season is here and with Kevin.Murphy's anti.gravity and session.spray brides, and bridemaids alike can dance the night away without worry about their lovely locks. I enjoy working with brides to create a style that will let them shine in every photo and feel their most beautiful.

Pictured from left to right Jennifer Morgan who tied the knot in November in Austin, TX. We wanted Jennifer to feel like herself turned up a few notches. I created a classic look by setting her hair with Kevin.Murphy's anti.gravity, heated up with an iron on nine sections and let each section cool on Kevin.Murphy's rollers. I twisted back a few front peices... so chic and out of the way.
Next is Megan Pennington who married John three years ago in a beautiful outdoor ceromony on a sunny Austin day. The wedding theme was inspired by their engagment trip to Greece. We wanted to create a look that fit the day and made Megan feel beautiful. I used Kevin.Murphy's Easy.Rider to control Megan's naturally fizzy and curly hair. Using a hair stuffer to add volume to the back I twisted and pulled Megans curls over it. We pinned several orchids in the curls from her bouquet.
Pictured is Stephanie Murland whos wedding was featured in Rare Magazine's wedding issue. Stephanie and I worked together to first perfect her color (a beautiful rich brown) and then created a romantic elegant look. Classic loose curls which thats to Kevin.Murphy's motion.lotion and anti.gravity lasted into the night. We added a personal touch by creating pins out of antique earring to adorn her profile.































No comments:

Post a Comment